Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter theme Art / Daily Journal page

 Easter theme art / daily journal page


It’s EASTER and it’s my favourite time of the year! In central Qld we are finally cooling down and we are having Chocolate for Breakfast! 😆🍫

Today I am bringing you a fast & fun basic idea for an Art Journal / Daily Journal page. The video is 3min and thankfully only took me about 12min from start to finish in real creative time.

It starts with stamping randomly to make a background, then the smooshing technique. Layer some scrap papers for a mat to add super cute stickers. Use both glue & 3D foam tape to get dimension and texture elementals so the eyes swoop over the design. I used some scraps from an older Easter collection from Echo Park. Hope you all enjoy.. Please follow me on my crafty fb page for more updates - Scrap Crazy with Toni




Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  


No comments:

Post a Comment