Saturday, April 23, 2022

Adventure - Seize The Day - ARROWS layout

 Adventure - Sieze the Day  ARROWS layout


Howdy & GDay fellow crafters..

I’m back with another SHAPE focused layout from a recent online crop challenge group.

Last weekend I shared the EASTER - CIRCLES layout, so make sure you have a look out for that one too. Today though I’m sharing a layout featuring a focus on ARROWS using the Uniquely Creative - Seize The Day collection..

I continued the flow with a “tips / points” feel as well with the flags, banner, feathers & leaves. I had criteria to follow and completed each of them by adding chipboard pieces, focusing on one shape, using a stencil & die cutting. Like usual I love to add fake layers and embellishment clusters. There is still so much that can be added to this layout to customise it or put it “over the top” in style. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the process of this layout project.. Thanks for dropping by. Would love for you to join me on my fb crafting page for more updates & projects - Scrap Crazy with Toni






Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment