Friday, April 22, 2022

Let your dreams be your wings

Let your dreams be your wings



This collection was such a pleasure to work with. 
PLAY - Asuka
2 pattern papers, black cardstock and plenty of ephemera & fussy cutting. 

 I put this together as an entry into this months SCRAP THE BOYS challenge - Tags and more Tags. 

I used plenty of off cuts and shaped them into tags. Some with thread, some without. 
There is actually 13 tags all up.. 
Must are tucked and layered, but it was fun to use as the focus for the design. 
 



I put this layout together with my own design idea, it is actually a practice page for an upcoming LIVE that I'll be doing during an online crop. I just wanted to make sure the measurements made sense and the time to put it all together was suitable.




Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment