Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter themed Tags / Bookmarks

 Easter themed Tags / Bookmarks

oooo I do love Easter!

It's definitely my favourite holiday of the year. Today I'm sharing a quick progress video of make 3 Easter themed tags / bookmarks.



Each has a different sheet of fussy cut pieces and different colour base.

All are similar with their cluster layers though. It's basic and easy! I love making projects like this, it's relaxing not having to over think every element and the flow keeps going. 😍 I used the sheets from Craft O'Clock that I cut and left my thumb with a numbness.. 😬😢 Anyway, totally worth it and I still have heaps of leftovers to play with for other projects. Would love for you to drop by my crafty fb page for more updates - Scrap Crazy with Toni


Chicks



Gnome 



Bunny






No comments:

Post a Comment