Monday, April 18, 2022

Beautiful reasons to love yourself - 49 and Market Pink layouts

November Retreat projects - PART 4

Righto, now we are moving on to the 49 & Market makes..

Simple with layering & clusters, but I enjoyed putting together the "pretties"...

There are so many beautiful reasons to love yourself




Another layout that turned heads, which of course I was left speechless and wondering why... lol
I threw this layout together using scraps from the other one.
Beautiful papers, rub ons, ephemera & flowers all from 49 & Market really did all the hard work for me here.




A cute little design that took no more than about 40min to put together.

It was getting late, close to midnight I think. I was running almost on empty, that was the best I was able to pull out for that one..


Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment