Sunday, April 24, 2022

Childhood - Stars layout

 Childhood - Stars layout 


Sharing another fun SHAPE focused layout. I recently made this one as part of the Shape online crop challenges that I joined (see Circles & Arrows layouts too)

This layout features scraps from the Mintay - Childhood collection and some Distress Oxide inks.

Adding plenty of stars with stencils, paper & chipboard, I loved flowing the colours together. Only a couple of fake layers & I clustered every corner of this photo mat design. I'm not very good at sticking to the general rule of "odds".. 😆 Hopefully you get some inspiration and see how easy a layout like this is and can use up some of your own scraps too. Stencils - Kaisercraft Distress Oxide inks - Salvaged Patina, Crackling Campfire, Fossilized Amber & Tumbled Glass Would love to hear what you think and join me on my crafty fb page - Scrap Crazy with Toni







Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  


No comments:

Post a Comment