Saturday, April 30, 2022

How to Card In A Box - use your scraps

 How to series - Card In A Box
Use your scraps

A new addition to the How To series is some fun fold cards.

Today I am sharing a small Card In A Box that I recently made. They are so quick to throw together and measurements are easy, that you can put one together in less than 30min (not including any fussy cutting time 😆) This box has a base of 5x8.3/4 I usually make my boxes stand 6" tall with 2.5" panel sides. Which will begin with a base of 6x10.3/4" Of course using colour cuts or pre die cut ephemera pieces will also help to make it a quick project, as fussy cutting pieces can take quite a while.. 🤦‍♀️✂️ I have included measurements & basic instructions in the video & captions.. So please watch & read for more details. These boxes can be used for any theme or occasion. Simply style it to suit. They will also fold flat to fit into an envelope for postage if required. I used the Cocoa Vanilla - Daydream collection for this card. Keep an eye out for more in the "How To" series coming soon.. Would love for you to LIKE my crafty fb page for more updates - Scrap Crazy with Toni



Choose Kindness








Fantabulous   -- card in video -- 







Just for you






Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment