Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Flower Shoppe scraplift layout

 Flower Shoppe layout

Today I am featuring another in my scraplift series.. 
Using a layout that I have previously designed for a class session, I now recreate it using a different collection so those playing along at home can join in the fun session too. 

Hopefully you get some sort of inspiration from this series. All layouts in the Scraplift series are designed to be a basic starting place for you. As a beginner, you may wish to finish your layout off with the design I'm sharing or if you are more advantaged and confident scrapper, then please add more to really make the layout pop with your own style. 




Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment