Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter - Circles layout

Easter Circles layout


 My favourite time of year!


Using a fabulous PhotoPlay - Easter Blessings collection I have joined in a recent SHAPES virtual crop weekend. One of the challenges was to create a layout featuring a focus on circles and punches.

So of course I jumped into action and started throwing this one together..
Even though I have a rough idea pictured in my head before starting, once I actually get creating quite a lot of it is simply winging it in real time..

There are plenty of punched circles of different sizes and stickers to effectively layer & cluster together..

Would love to know what you think?
Please join me over at my fb crafty page for more projects & updates - Scrap Crazy with Toni





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  


No comments:

Post a Comment