Friday, April 15, 2022

Vintage Christmas - part 2

 November Retreat projects - PART 3

After not being happy with my first layout, then pulling out all the layering & flowers for the second, I began the third layout going back to the original design idea that I had when I first saw this collection.

Simple Stories - Vintage Christmas layouts


When it arrived in store, the sticker sheet was the first thing I pulled from the box. I had an idea straight away. It was that sticker sheet with the hanging banner style designs that got me interested very quickly.
So...... This first layout here is the one I had in my head from that moment. Since I had a struggle moment with the other layout, one I got this one to a place of being simple but cute - I left it alone & didn't add anything else... lol.
Once it was done, it was done..

The 4th layout from this collection was another 30min layout thrown together to use up the rest of the sticker sheet and some scraps..
(part 2)



Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment