Monday, April 11, 2022

Scrap & Me pink layout

November Retreat projects - PART 1 

 I'm starting off with this one because it definitely caused a stir...

This layout is all about the curves and layers. Working with a beautiful Scrap & Me collection and some bling shimmer paper, nothing could go wrong!




There were several people that took photos or asked for a kit from this layout.

I honestly couldn't believe that other crafters really genuinely were that interested in my designs to want to recreate them.
I still become a little shocked when such support comes from other very talented scrappers!
This layout was actually put together with scraps after another project. lol.
I used a Scrap & Me collection.
(not sure which one. will have to figure it out for ya'll. sorry



Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment