Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Vintage Christmas layout - part 1

November Retreat projects - PART 2 

 Up next is something that happens to everyone. A layout I just couldn't like.

Simple Stories - Vintage Christmas (part 1)
No matter what I was thinking of adding or doing to it, I just couldn't feel it.
So I put it down and moved onto the next project.

Thankfully Candy had given me some great advice and I'll add that to the layout soon, but for now I thought it important to share the struggle too...



The second layout is the one I went to afterwards, it lead me back on the path of my original vision and definitely started to enjoy the collection that I have been waiting for months to have a play with.





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment