Monday, March 4, 2019

Just Us Girls - 477

Long time follower
First time entering

I love the challenges over at Just Us Girls challenges over the years but have never linked up. Not sure why, maybe a tad intimidated when it comes to cards. But with my new crafty streak in high gear at the moment, I have jumped on board..



Happy Birthday
Wishing you oceans of joy

I had so much girly fun making this card. I don't have anyone in mind yet, so if you know a little mermaid who has a birthday soon, let me know.. 


The chipboard is from Memory Maze.
Such a gorgeous set that was coloured with Faber-Castell Gelatos - Silver Ice, Guava & Metallic Mint
Paper pad and tags from Kaiser..
Some adorable sea shells and micro beads to finish off the card.


So come on crafting friends, don't be a lurker like me.. Drop on over to the Just Us Girls challenge blog and link up your own entry!!
Thanks for joining me today, I had so much joy making this card, it's so pretty!!!!!
Toni.. xoxo

Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to jugs! Your card is very cool. That chipboard is amazing. Thanks for joining in at jugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally made the leap and joined us! This is amazing! I love what you have done with that chipboard, your design is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete