Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A Breath of Fresh Air



This month at the Lasting Memories scrapbooking challenge blog we are being challenged to create something using the above photo including any of the colours, shapes and/or elements.. 

A Breath of Fresh Air


Firstly I want to start by mentioning that due to lighting the colours aren't quite popping as much as they do in real life and the pinks on the Flamingo are much nicer too. ekk.. 

Anyway, I checked out the newest challenge released on the Lasting Memories challenge blog today. Their first challenge for the month was released and it fit perfectly with a "just add paper" pack that I got from D-Lish Scraps not long ago.. And I knew this photo would fall onto the layout perfectly too!

So I started by spraying the light teal base with some white mist and then inked in patches with a small script stamp to match in the inspiration piece.. 
Then for the triangle elements I cut up an old Amy Tangerine paper pad.. Two big triangles and 6 smaller ones layered across the middle of the page to make a feature for the base.


A fun triangle banner stencil was next with some modelling paste and micro beads.. 
Some washi tape under the photo.. Added in the tags and flair buttons..
Both of the chipboard pieces are gorgeous designs from Memory Maze. I coloured them using Faber-Castell Gelatos. The Hot Air Balloon has Metallic Melon and the title has Margarita..


I tried to add as many things as possible onto my layout as possible. I found this photo inspiration really caught my eye, so wanted to try to capture those on the page too. 

Thanks for letting me share this layout with you tonight. I hope you liked it and hope you'll be inspired to drop on over to the Lasting Memories Scrapbooking challenge blog to link up your own creation too.. 
Toni.. xoxo

Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love how you used the triangles behind your photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the colors along with the triangles! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete