Monday, March 4, 2019

#handsome

Tonight I'm kicking off the layouts with a challenge entry into the White With One challenge blog..
Yep, I'm back with one of my old favourite blogs.. I'm not all that great at white space but have been trying to get better.. 




#handsome


For this challenge we have been given an extra inspiration to use on our layouts. 
Everything on this layout is Royal Blue & White except for the photo frame strip and the cassette tag which have black. 

I started off this layout with white cardstock and some blue on top. Spraying some Mr Huey's white mist to pop that white back on and some Faber-Castell Gelato Coconut smudged around the page also. Next was to colour the chipboard title with the Gelato too.  

For the extra inspiration elements, I added in the frames and boarder strip. 
Instead of bling & tulle, I added in a boy version with the pompom type ribbon and twine on the edge of the blue cardstock. 


This photo was taken about 12 months ago with my boys on Christmas Day at the local beach here in Yeppoon. It was a stunning day and I am still having so much pleasure scrapping the photos from our mini photo shoot. 
The last main element I added in are the two large tags inside the pocket under the photo. 

Righto, now do yourself a favour and head on over to the White With One challenge blog, you'll quickly see why it's one of my favourites to follow and link up when I get the chance.. Now that I am back into crafting again after such a huge break, I'm hoping to link up more in the coming months.. 
Toni.. xoxo 

Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the challenge Toni and I must say that is one awesome photo. I love the fact that the older brother is holding his younger brother by the hand. Actually makes this old mum a bit teary. I love the layering behind the photo. Thanks for joining in with us this month at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is absolutely beautiful - I love it, and you have captured it beautifully in your gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT layout! I love the overall design and that paper packet is so so cool!
    Thanks for joining us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! I love how you layered all the cool elements with the photo. Thank you so much for joining us at WW1❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo of two brothers.
    I like the white spray on the blue paper, very effective.
    Thank you Toni for joining our challenge at White with 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever use of the Paper packet, at that background card is perfect. Thanks you for playing along with us here at White with ...1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the serenity that emerges from this page
    Thanks for joining in with us at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a priceless photo of your two boys! LOVE your layout and a great idea for the tags in the bag!! Your white space is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page and amazing photo. Thank you so much for joining in with Ww1 this month.

    ReplyDelete