Wednesday, May 11, 2022

You were born to be an original

 You were born to be an original


WHITE WITH 1
One of my old DT challenge groups held a Cyber Crop over the weekend.. I thought I'd join in, as I love the EARTH theme.
My challenge 1 entry - I have been wanting to use this paint technique for quite a while now when I saw it used as a rainbow. So thought, what better chance than now with some beautiful Burnt Sienna & Raw Sienna for this Earth Brown base.


I started the layout with a white cardstock base, then added the paint with dots in the middle of the page. Then with foam brushes I simply spread the paint from the inside out. Leaving gaps for the white to peek through between each paint stripe. 
Once the paint was dry, I added some white spray mist generously over the top. 
The TIP is for the paint to be dry first!!! 


You may wonder what the photo has to do with criteria 2 - exploring the outdoors, here we are in Sapphire at the Gem Fields (outback central Qld). Hunter is actually sitting on a mound of waste dirt that had been sifted through to find precious Gems.
It was an incredible experience and lucky to capture so many feature photos while we were on holidays there.


I have truly been absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the amazing positive feedback I have received from sharing this layout.. It was made back in March and it has been ongoing and such lovely comments.. 

I have been so impressed with all of the SCRAPLIFT pages that others have done based on my layout.. It's very cool.. :) 

chipboard - celebr8
torn layered pp - ciao bella 'collateral rust'
stencil - kaisercraft





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment