Friday, May 13, 2022

Multi circle layered “Koala” layout

Multi circle layered "Koala" layout featuring a beautiful and soft photo of my youngest boy Hunter, Australia Day 2021 at the Australia Zoo.

 WHITE WITH 1 - Earth Cyber Crop (March 2022)

Challenge 2- White with Green + Leaves / Trees + use Fibres of some sort.


Yes, I really did fussy cut all of these.. ekk.
It took about 45min to do the whole sheet.
Then I also inked the edges.
Didn't end up using all of them on the layout shared eariler, so have saved them for another project.



Plenty of foam tape used on the layers for this one.
πŸ˜†
I started out wanting to use a circle on top with the leaves popping out from underneath, but then I found the white wood paper and everything changed.. lol.
Like usual, I wing the changes and so happy as it turned out way better than I originally planned!
πŸ™‚


Leaves are fussy cut - Craft O'Clock.
Rubons & Green pp - 49 & Market.
Flowers - Kaiser
White wood pattern paper - Lemoncraft
Stencil - Carta Bella





I used this very simple circle cutter tool to cut out the circle layers. 



Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  





No comments:

Post a Comment