Tuesday, May 10, 2022

How to follow a sketch - May 2022




My intentions for these videos each month is to use a fairly similar thought process I used with my original DT project, but to change up the theme of the layout. So since my DT layout features Hunter on the beach, this one I've decided to use The Story Garden collection - Uniquely Creative..
Sketches can be adapted to suit your own style, theme or photos for any project. And just looking through the other DT's incredible works definitely shows that!
How To Follow A Sketch - May 2022



Each month for Let's Get Sketchy I will be sharing some very basic videos on how to follow a sketch. 

These layouts will be a separate and second layout created based on the challenge sketch for the month.


 








 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog or facebook page for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 

Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 


No comments:

Post a Comment