Sunday, March 6, 2022

Tip - How to diagonally cut your 12x12 paper

 TIP for the day..

On one of the crafty fb groups someone asked how to cut diagonally down a 12x12" page, as the cutters / trimmers don't fit the paper in...
Many people were suggesting long rulers or folding it.. But of course, me being me and loving a good puzzle walked into my craft room to find a solution that wouldn't damage the paper or having to buy another tool that will rarely be used..
USE YOUR CRAFT MAT!


We all have craft mats of some kind...
Slide your paper under diagonally, line it up. Draw the pencil line & then cut with the scissors.
No extra cost & no damaging the paper your about to use or the other scrap side for future projects..

Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment