Friday, March 4, 2022

School Days - Class of

 Here is the second in my BACK TO SCHOOL layouts to share. 

I used a very very old Kasiercraft collection - Class of 87'. 
I only used a few papers and designed the layers and embellishments from them. 




And of course, to use up as many scraps leftover as possible, I put together 3 quick cards and a tag. 
Very simple projects that will give such pleasure when we are ready to gift them. 





This layout has been left blank until I find an adorable photo from grade 3 of my boys... Or until it simply gets slipped into the storage box under the bed.. lol 

Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  


No comments:

Post a Comment