Friday, March 11, 2022

May Gibbs - Paper Rose layouts

More fun with the May Gibbs designs from Paper Rose.
This time there 3 simple designed layouts using the Christmas collection.

LAYOUT 1




LAYOUT 2




LAYOUT 3

I've started this third layout, but struck a small problem.
I had an idea in my head. I have done that idea. But now unsure on what my next step with be to finish the layout off...
Or I could just do something very me with my new assessment of how scrapping brings joy for me, and simply be ok with it being done cause I've already successfully achieved what I had imaged anyway...

 Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment