Monday, March 7, 2022

Ephemera Queen - Interactive layout

Alright.. Here we are........ One of my fav interactive layouts I've done. I had added some twine & mesh ribbon, but other than that I have stuck to only the paper & stickers than came in the Graphic 45 12x12 collection kit. I have had this collection for a while (since it was first released).... I forgot about it until I had my big paper tidy up last week. 😆 This video shows the measurements, paper choices & assembly of the interactive base.

Off camera I added the embellishments & clusters. But stick around, as there is a completed share & show video at the end and some photos to finish it all off. Feel free to mute me & fast forward if you want.. lol. Measurements: A- 12x12 (this is your base) B- 12x10 score at 1" for flap - 11x10 C- c + c1 9x6 ... i 3x12 D- d + d1 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 E- 9x9 F- f 8x5 ..... 2x sliders for e pockets 7x6 G- 12x6 1/2 score at 4 & 8 fold into an accordian - 6 1/4 x 4 (this will slide into f pocket window) H- 10x10 extra cardstock - 2x slider for d pockets 7 1/2 x 4 - 8x Waterfall 6x4 score at 1/2" for flap - 5 1/2 x 4 Acetate - 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 (for f pocket window) Assembly order: A - I - adhere H to B flap, stick down H - cut slit in E - add C & C1 flaps together & adhere to left back side of E - stick down E on too of B - Cut 1" window frame from F - adhere Acetate to back of F frame - adhere to under the slit on E (use foam tape to 3D window to make pocket) - slip in all the pocket sliders - open B to side to reveal H - on top of H add the Waterfall flaps. Then enjoy & embrace your creative process by adding whatever embellishments you wish..

Photos below are definitely out of order, sorry! The best option is to watch the video for assembly and project share at the end once it's all put together..



















Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  


No comments:

Post a Comment