Wednesday, October 9, 2019

One Sheet Wonder cards - Scrap It With Attitude

I have had my own craft room since I was 16yrs old... I am now 33.. 
I had been paper crafting long before then also.. 
But this is my first time I have ever completely a One Sheet Wonder like this.. 
I had so much fun and truly can't wait to make more! 

I love pastel colours and feel for this piece of pattern paper the moment I saw it! 
I used Pinterest for some inspiration on how to cut the sheet to get as much as out of it as I could. I left the bottom strip whole for now incase I need it for off-cuts.  
But cause I wanted to do things a little differently, I decided to create some fun fold cards instead of just the basic 4x6 fold and open... 
I actually ended up using every bit of this sheet! 

No photo description available.



No photo description available. 

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I actually entered this into the October challenge over at Scrap It With Attitude challenge via Facebook.. Head on over and make your own set of One Sheet Wonders to enter too! 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/























No comments:

Post a Comment