Thursday, April 25, 2024

Magical Memories - step 1

 Insight to my process -

As my imagination is going wild with ideas for projects as soon as I open promo packages, I have to remind myself to settle down and focus.. lol

One of the first things I tend to do is look through some of my favourite challenge blogs to see if anything with fit for the time that I have to create. This helps to get an expanded exposure for the products in a way that it may not have been able to reach otherwise. Getting the most media exposure in return for the collection as possible is the most important thing for me to show them how thankful I am for their trust in using the products.

Sometimes I use / add photos, but sometimes I don't. Remember for me, the creative process itself is what I enjoy. Once the layout is done, most of the time (whether it has a photo on it or not) I don't really care about it and probably will never look at it again.

Honestly, Scrapbooking for me isn't about the sharing or capturing of memories every single time. But it is like an art therapy for me though. The only place in time that my OCPD traits are minimised.

I love to create layouts for others! I love to be able to share what I do with other crafters for inspiration and I of course love to try out new ideas, techniques or products.

I selected all of the pieces I would require for the first 4 layouts of the audition process using the Magical Memories collection by Alicia Redshaw at Scrapbook Fantasies.


Video can be found ---- over at my FB - SCRAP CRAZY WITH TONI page

As my imagination tends to go wild, if I have an idea I need to get it down on paper as fast as I can. Whether that is with random notes with steps and products or just drawing out a sketch.

Thanks for stopping by. Definitely go check out the Scrapbook Fantasies website for more information on  their Magical Memories collection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment