Thursday, November 24, 2022

GDT Uniquely Creative - You are amazing

During August I was lucky enough to be asked and featured as a GUEST DT member using their incredible Creative Kit - Among The Gum Trees

 You are amazing


This was one of the last layouts I put together with this kit, so it's made up mostly of scraps. 
I started out with a stencilled base... I loved it, but at the time I wasn't feel it.. 
So I stopped, put it aside and came back to it about a week later.. Glad I did, cause so much creativity kit and was able to get pieces in the right place so much easier than normal. 


Of course using the fake layers that I love so much for dimension, hessian for texture, chipboard and clusters to catch the eye with a sticker title.. 




Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment