Tuesday, November 22, 2022

GDT Uniquely Creative - Memories

During August I was lucky enough to be asked and featured as a GUEST DT member using their incredible Creative Kit - Among The Gum Trees


MEMORIES


Well, what can I say about this layout?? There is so much I honestly don't even know where to start.. 

Please watch the video above for all of the instructions and steps that I couldn't possibly get down on paper.. 


Although all of the photos here are mixed up, if you scroll you'll get a general idea of how it's put together with some shuffling.. lol .  SORRY.. 


I started off with a frame base and then placed another piece of pp over the middle for the major design element to feature on. 
Three adorable photos of Hunter from the Gem Fields holiday a few years ago, sit on top of single layered circles. 
The top layer of circles though are interactive, with four circles glued together to create a sort of flip / fan sort of element.



Using scraps after cutting out the circles, I used some strips as fake layers under the main center paper piece and the scraps from the blue papers to metal die cut the wire design.. 
Don't forget the random stencilling too. 


















Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment