Monday, November 21, 2022

GDT Uniquely Creative - torn layout

 

During August I was lucky enough to be asked and featured as a GUEST DT member using their incredible Creative Kit - Among The Gum Trees


So we are half way through catching up on posts for my August projects for Uniquely Creative. I'm hoping you are enjoying them so far. 

This torn layout base was put together in about 15min.. 
I have shared a quick video on my facebook page featuring the tearing and layering process.. 




The pleasurable thing about working with generous kits like this is the fact that so much is included.. Plenty of paper in the collection pack, some additional plain cardstock, hessian and even some corrugated cardstock too which I used as the bottom base for this layout.. 


Tearing the pattern papers up to feature the designs and then layered using foam tape to create dimension and volume. Plenty of little embellishments and fussy cuts assist the torn edges to focus on the texture of the corrugated base and hessian photo mat. 














Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment