Wednesday, May 4, 2022

4 different male themed cards

 Well, well, well.. 

Welcome back.. Today I'm sharing with you something a bit different.. Something that many of us seem to struggle so badly with but never seem to know or understand why.. lol

MALE CARDS


Each of these cards are unique with their own style.

 I find that using a specialty themed paper and elements it makes putting together male cards so much easier! 

I have used the Uniquely Creative - Drive & Fly collection to make them all. 

6x6 square card - 4x6 regular card - 8x4 slimline card - 2.5x6 tag base

Made these easy cards with the 6x6 paper pack, metal cogs, wooden cogs & embellishment diecut pack.



CARD 1 - 6x6 square base




CARD 2 - 4x6 regular card base




CARD 3 - 8x4 Slimline card base




CARD 4 - Tag base




Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment