Friday, April 8, 2022

OH BOY layout

OH BOY


 I created this layout last month for a fb challenge group.. 
The criteria was to follow a sketch and use up scraps.. 
It features a special photo of my oldest son a few years ago, just hanging out and jumping over the random railing.. Ya know, weird stuff teen boys do.. lol



These are the scraps I used from the "AWESOME" collection by Lady Pattern Paper.. 

It has such a fun pre/teen boy feel that I've certainly had fun each time I've played with this collection so far! 




-- PROGRESS PHOTOS -- 

Even though it wasn't part of a the sketch, I added this stencil as an extra element to break up the harsh white cardstock base. 



I do love this T Ruler!!!
I used it to keep my half inch strips nice and straight.. :) 


The sketch also had a flag banner figure hanging across the top, but of course you know I'm not having everything perfect.. I'm truly so glad that I changed it up though, cause the strips turned out fantastic! 



Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment