Friday, February 18, 2022

Snap Shot

 Snap Shots of a good life

This layout is the second layout made from the 49 & Market evening I had a couple weeks ago.. 

I dug through the box, pulled out a few goodies and just starting throwing things on the layout.. lol 
I didn't think about it all too much to be honest, I just felt like being creative. 

This layout was actually made from the leftovers that were still on my desk after making "Choose Happy" post shared a couple days ago.. 

This one is more heavily based on the Butter and green colours with not as much Lilac as the first layout. 






Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment