Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Choose Happy

 Choose Happy

I have been re-accessing what scrapbooking does for me.. I tend to use it as a therapy and creative outlet. 

I scrap because I love it! I design most of my layouts from scratch as I just have so many ideas! 
For quite a while now I have been making layouts without photos.. Some will be given away, some will be kept with a photo added, some will be kept in a storage box without any photo. 

For me, the process of creating the project is what I get out of it. 
The product I'm left with afterwards, doesn't really concern me anymore.. lol 

Anyway, I just felt like getting crafty one night and dug through my 49 & Market box. I grabbed out the Butter paper pack and some Lilac flowers, plenty of flowers and leaf foliage to put together a mixed up layout.. (check back later for another layout that I made with the scraps that were still on my desk) 







Just one very large photo mat there, but heaps of layering underneath and plenty of flowers surrounding and showcasing for when a photo does get placed there. 

Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment