Tuesday, February 15, 2022

High Tea Heart layout

 Welcome back crafters.. 
I am here to share this simple yet eye catching design tonight that features the beautiful Uniquely Creative "High Tea" collection. 





I used only the 6x6 paper pad, cutting some of the papers up in 1" strips. 

I didn't end up using them all, so YAY I have plenty of scraps leftover for more projects. 

White Cardstock, Spearmint Ink for sploshing technique and some nesting heart dies. 




A few fussy cut flowers and some beautiful packet flowers too. This was a true delight to put together as a Valentine's Day special. 

Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment