Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Our Paradise

 Our Paradise

This beautiful layout featuring photos of Hunter on Surfers Paradise beach Jan 2022 - showcases the Simple Stories - Vintage Coastal collection. 

I actually made this layout based on scraplifting another layout I did a few days before.. (keep an eye out for that layout post to come soon) 

I had so much fun with the layers and using a whole collection makes the process of putting the layout together so much easier. I have decided that I will no longer to bothering with single sheets of paper and just hoping for the best with my stash at home to match.. No, No.. I will be buying some of the embellishment packets along with the paper packs from now on too! lol.. 







Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment