Friday, February 11, 2022

Our Happy Place

Our Happy Place
The Good Life

This layout features a fun photo of Hunter and I standing on the balcony on level 53 at a friends apartment right in the middle of the Gold Coast with Cavil Ave and Surfers Paradise below us. 

I used the Daydream collection from Cocoa Vanilla. 







Every year we travel to the Goldie for our Dec/Jan holidays.. This is our happy place and our happy time together as a family. It has always been my favourite spot in the planet and has quickly become that for my boys too. 

This layout was put together for an online challenge group. The criteria was to follow a sketch and add a rainbow. So of course I added a few extra layers and stenciling to really make this layout feel like mine. 

Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment