Monday, November 30, 2020

Simple diecut cards using scraps - Christmas - Twitchit Craft Kits

 ** – made by Toni Herron for Twitchit Craft Kits


Christmas Traditional Kit 



Each card is designed to use up as many scraps as possible. You may add so much more to these cards as you like. Go crazy and really fill them up! I have made these fairly simple so even a beginner can follow along.  

Start with plain cardstock to create your usual card base. I used an A4 piece and cut in half at 5.3/4”. This then folded in half creates the card base at 5.3/4”x4”.

Choose which metal dies you would like to use and search through your scraps to find pieces that will suit in size. Run through whatever machine you have Big Shot / Cuttlebug / etc..

I made four cards, all with a distress inked background. I did this with a blending brush.


Dies I used were from Sizzix, Couture Creations and a freebie in a Creative Cardmaking magazine.






Add toppers like tags, fussy cuts, sentiments, washi tape. I even turned the off cut into a second card with a shaker.

You are only limited by your own imagination. So have fun with these! 





Visit my on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  

No comments:

Post a Comment