Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Mischievous

Come on, look at this sketch!!
It screamed at me, it had me hooked from the first moment I saw it!!


After I cleaned out my craft room the other week I still had a couple packets of "to do" page layouts that I had put together to take to crops with me but never actually had.. So at the moment they are sitting on one of the trolley drawers after I found them hidden away. This packet was on top and was perfect for this sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme..... What do you think? 



Using a white cardstock, I added some mist sprays to make up the simple base. 


Before I stuck it all down, of course I spent quite some time laying it all out making sure I had it all just right first.. AND of course like every scrapper, it somehow still ended up slightly different than the draft copy.. lol ..
I flipped the sketch on to it's side as it fit the pattern paper better and I also chose not to add a second photo, instead I used an old rub on sheet as the second feature for the page.. 


I hope this has caught your eye and have enjoyed my slightly different take on this sketch.. Yes, it is a bit more simple than usual but I really enjoyed the easy nature of this design and how it all flowed so well together.. 
Thanks to Sketches in Thyme for hosting this challenge, it has been a great way to get back into my scrapbooking after such a long break.
Toni.. xoxo

Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is very nice. Thanks for sharing it at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful job with the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you flipped the sketch and your background. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme,

    ReplyDelete