Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lasting Memories - Inspired By

Inspired By - Even though it is untitled at the moment, I do intend on journaling and adding it to the back of the layout at a later date. I have a lot to say, so it will probably be typed and printed out. 

Inspired By - Was a photo taken in the pine forest woods by the outskirts of Mt Gambier, South Australia in December. It was a fun, cheeky moment that involved great new friends that have now become beloved family. 

Inspired By - Makes me smile every time I look at this photo and now this layout. :) 

Inspired By - Was the perfect moment captured to fit this newest challenge from Lasting Memories.. 



A stunningly gorgeous shimmer Lilac cardstock started off this layout. I used some Modelling Paste & a Black spray mist for the base. (I used the Modelling Paste cause I the lid to my Gesso is stuck from not using it in over 2 yrs.. But I actually fell in love with this result as it adds some texture!) 


Layers and Clusters were running wild last night when I created this layout and boy did I have some fun!!! Just check out all those little details and elements you may not have noticed at first glance..
The papers are from an older Kaiser Craft range "My Year, My Story"..  The Frames, Lace, Flowers and etc were all from my stash, re-found while clearing it out a couple weeks ago..


It might be a little more on the comfy and simple side for me, but comfort is exactly what I need to ease myself back into crafting and not overwhelm myself too much.. Sticking to things that a closer to my comfy style like this makes it more enjoyable to scrap too! 

Thanks again to Lasting Memories for hosting this challenge and as it has gave me the opportunity to create something that I love with this photo that I love!
There is only a few days left of the February challenges, but I highly recommend you get on over there and get scrapping yourself too! 
Toni.. xoxo

Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful embellishing and great job with all the lilac! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout! Love that background and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful layout! I am loving the black pearls with the flowers and doily! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete