Friday, December 9, 2022

Easel Scrapbooking layout

 


A few months ago while making an Easel card for a swap, I got an idea......... How about an Easel Scrapbook layout.......  This intrigued me so much that I got planning right away! It did take about a week for me to come up with the perfect way to attach the easel flappy bit to the base though seamlessly.. This was important to me. 

It finally occured to me to use the long barcode strip that we usually just cut off cardstock or pattern paper before we use it. I simply scored it then glued the easel paper piece onto that.. It folds up and closed with ease... yay!! 

Easel Scrapbooking Layout


I used a Kasiercraft collection for this and did use up a fair chunk of the papers and colour cuts within this design as I knew I bought the collection solely for this project purpose. 
Something I really struggle is using up entire collections on one project unless I know at the time of purchase that that is the plan... lol 


This can of course differ in design style with limitless options for flaps, pockets and photos.. I even added a shaker underneath the main front feature photo. 

It would make a unique gift for a birthday, wedding, party for signatures or any other celebration as you could use this as home decor by putting it on display to admire..  (I have a Christmas Easel layout scheduled on this blog soon, so definitely keep your eye out for that) 















Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment