Saturday, June 4, 2022

This / That swap tags

Each week I create new ideas and inspirational projects for a small online group I am a part of on FB. 
I love to try and come up with things I normally wouldn't bother making. But the imagination runs wild when I can base projects on PenPal ideas or upcoming swaps. 


The weather hasn't been great for progress videos lately, but I did manage to throw these This / That tags together today and quickly did a show & tell video afterwards instead..
I used 1 plain cardstock for the 8 white bases.
And 3 half pattern papers of the Kaiser - Lady Like collection.
Base tag - 6x3"
Bottom pattern paper - 5 3/4 x 2 3/4"
Top pattern paper - 5 1/2 x 2 1/2"
The use whatever you have in your stash to create embellishment toppers.
Alphas, Stickers, Colour Cuts, Doily, Glitter Paper ++
Punch a tag hole at the top, roll in an album ring & add some ribbon for decoration.


 





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment