Thursday, June 2, 2022

It's a boy thing - Let's Get Sketchy DT





This layout was so fun to make. 
Offering plenty of layer options and even open for interruption on how to shade the bottom half of the layout. 

Of course I dove straight in with a stencil and ink blending brushes.. 
My fav trusty stencil from Carta Bella featuring a foliage design works so perfectly with this Dino themed collection. 

Craft O’Clock - Young Creatives - Dino Adventures 
Uniquely Creative cut apart sheet for title




I used a Forrest Green first and then finished off with some random Brown blending too, just to add a depth element. I knew I wanted to add layers with the pattern paper, so needed to even out and continue on subtly the depth with the bottom part of the layout also. 


Here are plenty of close up photos to enjoy.. You can see the fussy cut piece and the layers I used to create the layout.










 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog or facebook page for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 

Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

YOUTUBE  

1 comment: