Saturday, June 18, 2022

Happy - Beach grid layout

And there we go… Another layout finished.
This one us using Seize The Day collection - Uniquely Creative.
I am really impressed by how many projects I’m getting from this collection with still well over 75% of it that I haven’t used yet.
This is an entry into a fb challenge group that required the square pattern background & use of two photos..
I don’t always journal on the front of pages, sometimes I flip it over & write on the back. Just to keep the design aspect all pretty..


This is the perfect opportunity to share why I love to Distress & Ink edges so much.

You can see the huge difference there is with layering effects, dimension & textures when you take that extra l bit of time & effort to ink the edges.
Of course some layouts you may want the softer clean edges, but I like most of my layouts to have this extra element in them..






Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment