Friday, March 25, 2022

St Pat’s Day 2022 - How to Scraplift & add Fake layers

 Another fun layout to share with you featuring some St Pat's Day celebration.. 

This one is the second layout I made last week using the Lucky Charm collection by PhotoPlay. 

HOW TO SCRAPLIFT & ADD FAKE LAYERS - YOU TUBE VIDEO



This layout was all about scraplifting another layout I had designed and adding some fake layers using the adorable Lucky Charm collection.. 



I started off with a paint technique on the base with green and then added some orange spray mist over that once dried. 

Then it was into the scraps and tearing leftovers to design the layers under the photo mat. 
Please check the video for step by step.. 






Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my  FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment