Thursday, March 24, 2022

How to follow a sketch - March


A fun new series coming your way crafty friends & family.
I am excited to introduce the "How To" series, which will feature a variety of things like styles or techniques in the scrapping & card making world to give beginners a confidence boost or bring the more advanced crafter back to basics.

How to follow a sketch - March


This month I have joined the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog, so have the opportunity to work with some beautiful sketches designed by Brenshevia, which is my inspiration for this video.


Today I am sharing a second layout created using this sketch! It is not the same as my DT inspiration layout.











Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

Visit my FACEBOOK to keep up to date with my projects in real time 

Scrap Crazy with Toni  



No comments:

Post a Comment