Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Cosmic Adventures layouts and teepee card

 More fun layouts & a teepee card created using the

Cosmic Adventures collection from Craft O'Clock.

I have very much loved creating with the Craft O'Clock collections since I got my first set in October 2020 at a retreat.
I have since started to get my hands on their Creative Young collections as they are released and can tell you, they are right up my alley for style & signature focus.

LAYOUT 1



Kids of all ages can immerse themselves into the characters and story of the images.
Using an untapped imagination, these products bring a new ideal world for the kids in our hobby!
Either create a layout yourself or watch along as your child creates some magic themselves.

LAYOUT 2





LAYOUT 3





TEE PEE card


Special Sneak Peek of the layout Hunter & I scraplifted together.





and don't forget to check out the Scraplift layouts that Hunter & I did also, I shared that post the other day - Kids Creative session 9.



No comments:

Post a Comment