Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Scraptember projects

 Hi crafters, 

I do apologise for the absence lately. 

Life has been busy with my boys plus designing and launching classes at the store "My Scrapbooking Obsession", has had be stepping down from recent DT commitments.

I am back now though! 

However, although I am not currently on any challenge blog online Design Teams, I am still getting plenty of creative time in making SWAPS, designing layouts and cards for classes and of course getting plenty of sparks to create "just because" projects. 


September was fun as I filled the month with different projects. 



Please remember that you are all welcome to join me at my facebook crafting journey page - Scrap Crazy with Toni  - as this will give you the most updated info on designs, projects and videos.. 


Hope you're all well, happy scrapping.. Toni.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment