Friday, July 2, 2021

White with One - Midnight





Dude


Dude, check this out! How cool is this plain and simple colour combo.. It's as old as time.. I love working with Black and White! 
Realistically, I could have made 10 layouts for this months challenge theme.. 
I had so many ideas, but this was the one that stuck out and I seemed to really be set on. 


Although I was a bit messy and heavy handed in some black blending spots, I think it falls in line with the elements of a boy page anyway.. There are no rules and if it's a big grungy or messy, then that's totally ok! :) 


There are so many layers and frames to this I couldn't even count.. Black on white, on white, on black, on pattern, on white, on black on white.. hahahaha.. 

I used a star stencil and black ink to create the patterns.. 

The photo is of my son Hunter a couple years ago preforming a hip-hop dance at his end of year performance event.. 



What do you think?


 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to our  White With One challenges FACEBOOK page for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 
Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

YOUTUBE  

No comments:

Post a Comment