Tuesday, May 26, 2020

2020

For the next challenge entry I'm sharing with you today, is for the 123 scrapbooking challenge.. 
I used to love being a part of the challenges regularly with this blog a while ago, but haven't managed to enter any in ages, until now.. 
I love the challenge this month and got straight into it when it was released..


2020


I loved working on this sketch.. 
The words MEMORY and LANE are found in the short journaling.. 
The colours are obviously Black / White & Grey.. 




Featuring back to school photos of my amazing boys.. This is Lane's final year of high school and Hunter is in grade 5...
I used the Legendary collection from Cocoa Vanilla.. 








If you have spare time, drop on over to the 123 Scrapbooking Challenge facebook site and get your own layout done up to share.. :) 



Happy Scrapping.. 

Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy with Toni
Toni.. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment