Tuesday, May 26, 2020

dream big

It has been a while that I have managed to get some challenge layouts done, so this past week I've been focusing on trying to get a few done.. Here is the second one I'd like to share with you.. 
It's from a challenge group on facebook.. 
We were given the sketch and instructions to include Green.. 


dream big

Image may contain: 2 people

I loved this sketch and was so keen to get a layout done!
I finally set up & printed a photo off with my new Selphy that I got for Mothers Day.. ðŸ™‚
The photo featured on this layout is of myself & my little man Hunter just over a week ago.. The papers are Urban Garden - from Uniquely Creative.. Prima flower cluster.. American Crafters Thickers words.






Happy Scrapping.. 

Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy with Toni
Toni.. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment