Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Lasting Memories 481 - Only You

DT Button

#481 - ONLY YOU

* we tend to scrap about others and forget to take photos of ourselves, so this week we want a photo and layout featuring just you. Don't forget to journal too, so the page tells a story. 


HAPPINESS FOUND



Ooooo, what's a bet this one is gonna be hard for most of us to complete?!?! 
Many of us scrappers don't have photos of just ourselves, so this is exactly the reason why I chose this challenge for this week. I want us to give a little bit of beauty to ourselves since we make sure lovely layouts featuring so many of our loved ones. 

These photos were actually taken a year ago, on a photo shoot by the amazing Wade Aunger. 
I wouldn't normally do something like this, but at that stage I needed something for something. AND I really wanted to make an album for myself too. I make so many cool boy themed pages, I wanted to finally make a set of layouts featuring girly and pretty things. 




I have used Kaiser craft papers, Memory Maze chipboard, little collectables from my stash (I think are from the Reject shop) and tiny kaiser rose flowers. 




This 12x12 layout will join our layouts and designs in a pocket flip album that I am doing up of myself atm. I made an awesome album featuring my boys 2018 forest / creek photos and will be finishing off their country photos into the same style of pocket flip album soon too. 

What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. There is plenty of options for this challenge theme, so take a photo or find an old one that you love and scrap yourself.. lol 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/


No comments:

Post a Comment