Monday, April 8, 2024

Forrest Friends layouts

Welcome back Scrap Crazy crafters... I am loving having some of my mojo back and getting back into the creative flow. As you all know, I love a good challenge and love a Sketch challenge even more. 

So I searched through some of my old favourite challenge blogs and knew that Lasting Memories wouldn't let me down. And they certainly didn't with their April month long Sketch challenges. 







I had so much fun playing with this Kaisercraft collection - Forrest Friends that I decided to make two layouts using the same sketch. 
The first interruption with one photo and an offset journal card instead. 

Welcome Baby





I used a large 12x12 stencil to add the ink texture to the base to create a pattern paper base. 
Finished it off with plenty of collectables in their clusters too. 





For the second interruption I stuck to the two photo idea, however changed up the pattern paper strips to actually be full layered mat pieces. These are actually the leftover scraps from the layout above. 
I purposely chose not to add the arrow bottoms on either of the layouts, as the collection papers just weren't giving me the feel for it. It's a cute soft baby range. 

These layouts will be a gift for a friends soon to arrive baby boy, and therefore do not have photos attached or a title for this second layout. All will be added after the special little fella arrives. 







Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment